ILTACON 2017 is about to get started and there are lots of opportunities to learn about machine learning at the conference!
Visit the Kira Systems at Booth 235 to:
- Grab a copy of our 2017 Buyer's guide to Machine Learning;
- Find out what makes Kira the best choice for your legal team; and
- Hear success stories from firms using Kira's machine learning contract review platform.
Monday Aug 14:
- To kick off the conference, Anita Campbell, Kira Systems' Customer Success Manager, will host a panel with Alicia Ryan, Knowledge Management Attorney at Fenwick & West, and Bill Koch, Chief Knowledge Officer at Womble Carlyle, to discuss best practices in introducing machine learning into an organization and managing the transition and driving adoption of the technology across the organization. This session, Kira Systems: Driving Adoption of Machine Learning Contract Review, will be held from 1:00pm to 2:00pm PT in Oceanside Ballroom C.
- Next up, in the afternoon from 4:00pm to 5:00pm PT, we will all be heading over to Mandalay Bay J to support Allens in their nomination for Innovative Firm-Facing Project of the Year for their deployment of a combination of technologies, including Kira, at the Award Nominees Present! Project of the Year Session.
Tuesday Aug 15:
- On Tuesday, our CEO and Co-founder, Noah Waisberg, will join Brett Tarr to explore how law departments are collaborating with their firms to exchange and learn from the meaningful data collected and used in day-to-day operations. This session, Big Data and Little Data Are Smarter Together!, will be hosted from 1:30pm to 2:30pm PT in South Seas Ballroom A.
Wednesday Aug 16:
- Finally, bright and early on Wednesday, Kennan Samman & Tony Ensinger, Kira Systems' Global Account Directors, will be leading a basic to intermediate discussion of why contract analysis is important now, how machine learning fits in and providing a demonstration of Kira's machine learning platform the session, Accelerate and Improve the Accuracy of Contract Review with Machine Learning. This session will be hosted from 8:00am to 9:00am PT in room Palm E.
If you will be at ILTACON 2017 this year, come say hello at Booth 235 and/or attend any of our sessions!
Not attending ILTACON, or want to set an appointment to meet there?
We'd be happy to set up a personal demonstration for you. Request a demo on our site and we'll be in touch right away.