On Friday, May 20th 2016, Noah Waisberg, CEO and co-founder of Kira Systems, will be a panelist on "Hot, or Not-Watson and Beyond" at the CodeX FutureLaw Conference held by the Stanford Center for Legal Informatics. He will be joined by:
- Khalid Al-Kofahi, Vice President of Research and Development at Thomson Reuters
- Andrew Arruda, CEO and co-founder of ROSS Intelligence
- Charles Horowitz, Chief Technologist, Center for Judicial Informatics, Science and Technology
- Himabindu Lakkaraju, Ph.D student in Computer Science, Stanford University
- and Daniel Martin Katz, Associate Professor of Law at IIT - Chicago Kent College of Law, who will moderate the panel discussion.
Noah has been vocal about the need to tailor machine learning to solve specific problems (like Kira for contract review) in order for the technology to be effective and valuable to users. On the panel, Noah will continue to advocate his stance for a tailored AI technology and share his experience in developing Kira, an award-winning machine learning software sepcifically developed for contract analysis and contract review.