Debunking Machine Learning Myths - Case Studies in Contract Review and Analysis
Kira Systems will be in London on June 19th, 2017 for an extended ILTA Lunch and Learn session, hosted at Clyde & Co LLP’s office. In this session, three presenters from three very different firms—Isabel Parker, Director of Legal Services Innovation at Freshfields, Nick West, Chief Strategy Officer at Mishcon de Reya, and Siddhartha Mankad, Chief Operation Officer at Kemp Little—will discuss how they have integrated machine learning into their transactional practices, as they bid to accelerate and improve the accuracy of their contract review and analysis projects.
The individual case studies will be followed by a roundtable discussion moderated by Richard Tromans of Artificial Lawyer. Attendees will have ample time to explore some of the themes, issues and questions that come up during this session.
Come join us for this Lunch and Learn session to get an understanding of:
- Machine learning as applied to contract review & analysis
- How to identify appropriate use cases
- Effective approaches to gain business buy-in
- Strategies for managing the people and process parts of the rollout/adoption equation, in addition to the technology
- Potential pitfalls, practical challenges and routes to success
- Anticipated benefits and returns
If you would like to attend, please click here to register for the event. We hope to see many of you at the event!