ILTACON 2016 is about to get started and there are lots of opportunities to learn about machine learning at the conference!
Visit Kira Systems at Booth 226 to:
- Save 20–90% of time on contract review
- Rapidly create a searchable clause archive
- Accelerate the creation of lease summaries
- Enter to win a drone (That's right. We're giving away a DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter v2.0)
Tuesday Aug 30:
Our CEO, Noah Waisberg, shortlisted for the 2016 ILTA Innovative Thought Leader of the Year Award, will join an all-star cast of panelists including Nicole Bradick, Joshua Lenon, Ryan McClead, and Michael Mills, for Bigger and Shinier: Legal Technology Innovation and Its Effect on the Profession at 11:00am - 12:30pm in Maryland D.
Tuesday night, we are excited to attend the ILTA Awards Dinner, where Kira Systems is shortlisted for Innovative Solution Provider of the Year.
- Join us for a demo and discussion at our Solutions Spotlight Session: Kira Systems: Machine Learning Technologies for Non-Technical Users hosted by CMO Steve Obenski. Learn from Michael Tominna, Director, Technology in Practice at DLA Piper, and Paul Greenwood, Chief Information Officer at Clifford Chance, about how they are using Kira to innovate in client service delivery at their firms. This session is from 9:00am - 10:00am EDT in room Annapolis 1&2.
Thursday Sept 1:
- As a nominee for the 2016 ILTA Innovative Thought Leader of the Year Award, Noah Waisberg, our CEO, will be presenting at the ILTA Showcase: Fast and Furious, from 9:00am - 10:00am in Potomac A, alongside other ILTA Awards nominees.
- Our CEO, Noah Waisberg will be once again speaking as a panelist for Choosing the Right Artificial Intelligence for the Job, from 1:30pm - 2:30pm in Maryland D.
If you will be at ILTACON 2016 this year, come say hello at Booth 226, and/or attend any of our sessions!
Not attending ILTACON, or want to set an appointment to meet there?
We'd be happy to set up a personal demonstration for you. Request a demo on our site and we'll be in touch right away.